The Value of Brand Tracking
Thoughts from Executives
- 79% – The percentage of executives who see positive ROI from brand tracking.
- 73% -The percentage of executives who report brand tracking metrics have a positive impact on their business decisions.
- Nearly 4 out of 5 executives say brand measurement has a positive impact on their company’s top and bottom lines.
Top Business Goals Supported by Brand Tracking
- 49%- The percentage of surveyed companies using brand tracking to increase customer satisfaction
- 48%- The percentage of surveyed companies using brand tracking to strengthen their market or competitive positioning.
- 43%- The percentage of surveyed companies using brand tracking to track the success of existing products.
*All percentages from research conducted by Hanover Research
The Moment: Mail Connects in Ways Other Media Can’t Match
A U.S. Postal Service® study revealed just how important mail is to our daily lives. Not only does your marketing piece get immediately into the hands of consumers, it gets immediately into the hands of consumers who are eager to see what’s in their mail. No other media channel can provide such a remarkable opportunity to get your message noticed.
MAIL GETS YOUR MESSAGE INTO WAITING HANDS.
- 98% of consumers bring in their mail the day it’s delivered.
- Of these, 72% bring it in as soon as possible.
- 77% sort through their mail immediately.
MAIL TAKES YOU TO THE PERSON IN CHARGE.
- 90% determine which mail is kept for review.
- 81% review financial documents.
- 84% are the principal grocery shoppers.
MAIL BOASTS A LOYAL READERSHIP.
- Consumers spend an average of 30 minutes reading their mail on any given occasion.
- They spend 45 minutes with magazines, 30 minutes with catalogs and 25 minutes with direct mail.
USEFUL MAIL PERFORMS DISTINCT TASKS.
- Browsing for new consumption.
- Managing the home.
- Overseeing finances.
No Pay, No Gain: Worker Dissatisfaction in the Workplace
The Great Resignation is here and workers are leaving companies in droves. Understanding why can help you keep them happy and reduce the cost of turnover. The “People at Work 2022: A Global Workforce View” report explores the current work world and what employees expect from the workplace of the future. ADP Research Institute® surveyed 32,924 workers in 17 countries around the world to see why employees are not satisfied.
- 49% of surveyed workers cite increased responsibility with no extra pay
- 46% of surveyed workers cite lack of progression
- 41% of surveyed workers cite receiving fewer benefits than expected
Leverage these insights with help from The Priority Group today!